Welcome to SIFA.ie
SIFA welcomes all field archers who love pleasurable and friendly rivalry in a relaxed and sociable atmosphere.
With an ever growing number of members we have clubs in all corners of the country.
If you are living in Ireland and interested in trying field archery, visiting the following pages will be a good start.
If you want to start a new club and join SIFA, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide all advice and support we can to help you achieve your goal
What is FIELD ARCHERY will give an idea of what it’s all about
If you are a family or individual looking for a club to shoot with you visit FIND A CLUB, there may be a club at your doorstep.
The 2022 calendar lists events throughout the country.
The current membership for the current year will end on the 31st of September.
The process in short form:
- Click on Membership Application Form below this paragraph.
- Fill out the form on your computer, print it out and sign it by hand.
- Give the form to your Club membership secretary along with the correct fee.
- Make all Cheques and Postal Orders payable to your Club.
- The Club membership secretary will process it for you.
You will be a fully paid up member when your name appears on the Membership List on the SIFA Website.
Membership cards will be sent to the club, your Club Membership Secretary will make sure you receive your Membership Card.
all details here: Revised membership process
- Membership Application Form : To be filled out annually and submitted to Club Secretary
- Privacy Notice : All members of SIFA must read this document